Now we help to renew your existing SSM Business Certificate. The average time taken to draft and file a SSM renewal is about 1-3 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission.
What Is SSM?
Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) also known as the Companies Commission of Malaysia. SSM belongs to the department of Ministry of Domestic Trade. The primary function of SSM is to incorporate companies and register businesses in Malaysia. SSM ensures that the requirements of the Companies Commission of Malaysia Act and laws are properly managed and implemented. SSM acts as a representative of the Government and offers services in administering, gathering and enforcing payment of prescribed fees.
Why You Need SSM?
Reasons you need SSM:
- You can conduct your business legally.
- Registering business with SSM will boosts the confidence of customer.
- It also makes it easier for users to check business information.
- The presented business details will help the government for supporting the development of business community and prospects.
- Only a registered business is allowed to apply for a Malaysia gateway.